Saturday, February 26, 2011

Angels

All in all this situation just sucked. HARD CORE. Like I mentioned before Jon and I had a list about what we wanted in adoptive parents. Some of the things we wanted on that list was 4 or less hours away, in a stable marrage,had a degree, valued education, had a pet, good house, not overly rich, but not poor,didnt already have kids and some religous beliefs. As the e-mails went back and forth each question got answered and i started to fall in love with this random couple, THEY WERE PERFECT ... Of course i also wanted to give other people a chance so i took my list to my social worker who would get me files of other adoptive parents and Jon, My Mom, Jons Mom and my self sat around a bigggg table looking at other peoples files about why they wanted our baby.. why they wanted a baby at all even. I was a bit disappointed in my Social worker at this point.. she gave me files of parents that already had 2 kids.. that were poor, that didnt even graduate high school. Nobody fit the card that i wanted.

I had people tell me "you can't be picky, youre not gonna find someone who fits EVERYTHING on your list" and guess what i said?
SCREW YOU! this is MY baby and im gonna find the most PERFECT people in the world. Only the best will get this baby.. and if i cant find them, then she is staying with me. I was determinded to find the angels that walked the planet who would become the parents of my own little angel.

I Knew this was what i had to do.. I had to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment