Thursday, December 2, 2010

Finding out

Who knew that I, Kate... would become pregant at only 15. I was scared, so worried.. I didnt know what to do or what would happen. I was only a child still in school attenting grade 10. I had full support of my family when i told them. Of course my mom cried and my dad swore, My brother hugged me and told me it was going to be okay. My boyfriend stayed by my side which, to this day i am very gratful for. Of couse being so young i had many things to consider, Should i have an abortion so i could just go on with my life like nothing happened? Should i keep the baby like i so despratly wanted and try to give it the best life possible while i tired to get my education? ... or should i give it to a couple that deserved a baby... that could take care if it, love it, support it? ... I had a hard decison to make, an adult decision that only i, a fifteen year old girl could make....

No comments:

Post a Comment